AMC's The Walking Dead television series is now the most watched drama in basic cable history, shattering records along the way with the release of each new season. Season 3 finds Rick Grimes and his fellow survivors continuing to seek refuge in a desolate and post-apocalyptic world and soon discover that there are greater forces to fear than just the walking dead. The struggle to survive has never been so perilous and McFarlane Toys is sitting shotgun for the ride with its fourth series of AMC's The Walking Dead action figures.
Two badass, backwoods, rebel yelling redneck brothers thrust against an unyielding onslaught of ravenous undead. Both original Atlanta survivors, Daryl and Merle Dixon have proven time and again, blood is thicker than brain matter. Family reunions can be a bitter sweet pill to swallow, especially in a world inhabited by The Walking Dead. Using a 3D scan of the actors themselves, both of these highly detailed figures feature the exact likeness of the characters from the show.
The Daryl Dixon figure features 20 points of articulation and includes a crossbow, hunting knife, fire axe, pick axe and prison keys.
The Merle Dixon figure is re-armed and ready for action with 20 points of articulation, prosthetic arm with bayonet, assault rifle, pistol and knife.
- The Dixon brothers reunite.
- Two badass, backwoods, rebel-yelling redneck boys!
- McFarlane Toys 2-Pack includes Daryl Dixon and Merle Dixon action figures
- Each figure is approximately 5 Inch tall
- Figures created using a 3D scan of the actors themselves
- Each figure has 20 points of articulation
- Daryl figure includes crossbow, hunting knife, fire axe, pick axe, and prison keys
- Merle figure includes prosthetic arm with bayonet, rifle, pistol and knife
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 2 x 11 inches
- Product Weight: 9.4 ounces
- Item model number: MF14499
- Manufacturer recommended age: 13 years and up
|WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD-Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.|